Millions of students and professionals worldwide have learned programming and software development with Deitel™ college textbooks, Live Lessons videos and e-publications, online resource centres and instructor-led corporate training. C++ How to Program, 10/e provides a clear, engaging and entertaining introduction to C++11 and C++14 programming with hundreds of fully coded programs and detailed explanations.
Features1. Rich coverage of fundamentals
2. A clear, example-driven presentation of objects, classes, inheritance and polymorphism
3. Conforms to the C++11 and C++14 standards
4. Standard Library containers, iterators and algorithms, Lambdas, generic programming with templates
6. Exception handling, strings, files, data structures
7. Adheres to key CERT secure C++ coding guidelines
8. Extensive real-world OO case studies, including the optional OO design/implementation ATM case study
9. Making a Difference exercises set
10. Code tested on GNU g++,Microsoft Visual C++ and Clang/LLVM in Apple Xcode compilers
Table of Contents1. Introduction to Computers and C++
2. Introduction to C++ Programming; Input/output and Operators
3. Introduction to Classes, Objects, Member Functions and Strings
4. Algorithm Development and Control Statements: Part 1
5. Control Statements: Part 2; Logical Operators
6. Functions and an Introduction to Recursion
7. Class Templates array and vector; Catching Exceptions
9. Classes: A Deeper Look
10. Operator Overloading; Class string
11. Object-Oriented Programming: Inheritance
12. Object-Oriented Programming: Polymorphism
13. Stream Input/Output: A Deeper Look
14. File Processing
15. Standard Library Containers and Iterators
16. Standard Library Algorithms
17. Exception Handling: A Deeper Look
18. Introduction to Custom Templates
19. Custom Templatized Data Structures
20. Searching and Sorting
21. Class string and String Stream Processing: A Deeper Look
22. Bits, Characters, C Strings and structs
₹869.00Title : C++ How to ProgramAuthors : Deitel Harvey - Deitel PaulPublisher : Pearson EducationISBN-13 : 978-9332585737Language : EnglishPages : 1072Variation : UsedBinding : Paperback
The revised edition retains its fundamental classic flavor. The balance in this book leans more toward ideas than toward experimental methods and practical applications, because the beginning students are better served by a conceptual framework rather than by a mass of details. To help build a conceptual framework, a plethora of solved and unsolved problems, varying from simple to complex, have been incorporated.
₹485.00Title : Concepts of Modern Physics (SIE)Publisher : McGraw Hill EducationISBN-13 : 978-9351341857Language : EnglishPages : 648Variation : UsedBinding : Paperback
Pearson brings to you the revised edition of Cryptography and Network Security by Stallings. In an age of viruses and hackers, electronic eavesdropping and electronic fraud on a global scale, security
is paramount. The purpose of this book is to provide a practical survey of both the principles and practice of cryptography and network security. In the first part of the book, the basic issues to be addressed by network security capability are explored by providing a tutorial and survey of cryptography and network security technology. The latter part of the book deals with the practice of network security—practical applications that have been implemented and are in use to provide network security.
1. Throughout the book, refinements and revisions improve pedagogy and user-friendliness, in addition to substantive changes.
2. Comprehensive, up-to-date surveys of cryptographic algorithms provide an understanding of the important algorithms and allow students to assess their relative strengths and weaknesses.
3. New sections on fundamental security design principles, attack surfaces and attack trees.
4. Chapter on Email Security has been completely rewritten to provide a comprehensive and upto-date discussion of the topic.
5. Discussion on user authentication model, cloud security and Transport Layer Security has been thoroughly reorganized and expanded in the new edition to reflect recent developments.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Computer and Network Security Concepts
Chapter 2 Introduction to Number Theory
Chapter 3 Classical Encryption Techniques
Chapter 4 Block Ciphers and the Data Encryption Standard
Chapter 5 Finite Fields
Chapter 6 Advanced Encryption Standard
Chapter 7 Block Cipher Operation
Chapter 8 Random Bit Generation and Stream Ciphers
Chapter 9 Public-Key Cryptography and RSA
Chapter 10 Other Public-Key Cryptosystems
Chapter 11 Cryptographic Hash Functions
Chapter 12 Message Authentication Codes
Chapter 13 Digital Signatures
Chapter 14 Key Management and Distribution
Chapter 15 User Authentication Protocols
Chapter 16 Network Access Control and Cloud Security
Chapter 17 Transport-Level Security
Chapter 18 Wireless Network Security
Chapter 19 Electronic Mail Security
Chapter 20 IP Security.
₹440.00Title : Cryptography and Network Security - Principles and PracticeAuthors : Stallings WilliamPublisher : Pearson EducationISBN-13 : 978-9332585225Language : EnglishPages : 768Variation : UsedBinding : Paperback
₹210.00Title : Data Mining Methods and TechniquesAuthors : Shawkat AliPublisher : Cengage LearningISBN-13 : 978-8131509517Language : EnglishPages : 312Variation : UsedBinding : Paperback
₹599.00Title : Data Structures, Algorithms and applications in C++Authors : Sartaj SahniPublisher : Univercity pressISBN-13 : 978-0929306322Language : EnglishPages : 792Variation : UsedBinding : Paperback
₹200.00 – ₹400.00Title : Engineering MechanicsAuthors : S. S BhavikattiEdition : 5th EditionPublisher : New Age International PublisherBinding : PaperbackPages : 509ISBN-13 : 978-9386418005Variation : New - Used
- Paperback: 510 pages
- Publisher: New Age International Publishers (1 December 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9789386418005
- ISBN-13: 978-9386418005
- ASIN: 9386418002
- Package Dimensions: 24.2 x 17 x 2.2 cm
Pearson introduces the seventh edition of its best seller on database systems by Elmasri and Navathe. This edition is thoroughly revised to provide an in-depth and up-to-date presentation of the most important aspects of database systems and applications and related technologies. It systematically builds on the core fundamental concepts necessary for designing, using and implementing database
systems and database applications, which is the winning feature of this book.
1. Chapters have been added and restructured to keep the text updated with recent concepts in big data processing, including MapReduce and Hadoop
2. Discussions of new technologies such as SQL systems and java technologies for web database programming and other various new developments in databases are discussed throughout
3. Updated pedagogy and real world examples enhance the text throughout
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Databases and Database Users
Chapter 2 Database Systems Concepts and Architecture
Chapter 3 Data Modeling Using the Entity Relationship (ER) Model
Chapter 4 The Enhanced Entity Relationship (EER) Model
Chapter 5 The Relational Data Model and Relational Database Constraints
Chapter 6 Basic SQL
Chapter 7 More SQL: Complex Queries, Triggers, Views and Schema Modification
Chapter 8 The Relational Algebra and Relational Calculus
Chapter 9 Relational Database Design by ER- and EER-to-Relational Mapping
Chapter 10 Introduction to SQL Programming Techniques
Chapter 11 Web Database Programming Using PHP
Chapter 12 Object and Object-Relational Databases
Chapter 13 XLM: Extensible Markup Language
Chapter 14 Basics of Functional Dependencies and Normalization for Relational Databases
Chapter 15 Relational Database Design Algorithms and Further Dependencies
Chapter 16 Disc Storage, Basic File Structures, Hashing and Modern Storage Architectures
Chapter 17 Indexing Structures for Files and Physical Database Design
Chapter 18 Strategies for Query Processing
Chapter 19 Query Optimization
Chapter 20 Introduction to Transaction Processing Concepts and Theory
Chapter 21 Concurrency Control Techniques
Chapter 22 Database Recovery Techniques
Chapter 23 Distributed Database Concepts
Chapter 24 NOSQL Databases and Big Data Storage Systems
Chapter 25 Big Data Technologies Based on MapReduce and Hadoop
Chapter 26 Enhanced Data Models: Introduction to Active, Temporal, Spatial, Multimedia and Deductive Databases
Chapter 27 Introduction to Information Retrieval and Web Search
Chapter 28 Data Mining Concepts
Chapter 29 Overview of Data Warehousing and OLAP
Chapter 30 Database Security.
₹499.00Title : Fundamentals of Database SystemAuthors : Ramez ElmasriPublisher : Pearson EducationISBN-13 : 978-9332582705Language : EnglishPages : 1272Variation : UsedBinding : Paperback
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8192900525
- ISBN-13: 978-8192900520
- Product Dimensions: 10.2 x 45.7 x 55.9 cm
₹599.00Title : IIT Mathematics For JEEAuthors : M. L. KhannaVariation : New - Used
This book is the most complete and up-to-date resource on Java from programming guru, Herb Schildt — a must-have desk reference for every Java programmer.
From the Back Cover
The Most Comprehensive and Definitive Guide to Java!
Let Herb Schildt, the world’s leading programming author, show you everything you need to develop, compile, debug, and run Java applications and applets. This definitive guide contains complete details on the Java language, its class libraries, and its development environment along with hundreds of examples and expert techniques. Fully updated to cover the latest features of Java 2, v1.4, including the new I/O API, regular expressions, chained exceptions, the assert keyword, and upgrades to Java’s networking classes and the Collections Framework, this comprehensive reference is a must-have for every Java programmer. And, everything is explained in the clear, uncompromising style that has made Herb Schildt the choice of millions worldwide.
- Master the entire Java language and its core libraries
- Build portable applets and applications
- Fully utilize the Abstract Windows Toolkit (AWT)
- Use layout managers effectively
- Supercharge your programs using multithreading
- Leverage the power of the Collections Framework
- Apply Java’s networking and imaging classes
- Migrate code from C++ to Java
- Explore servlets, Swing, and JavaBeans
- Learn about Java’s newest features–including the new I/O and regular expression APIs, the assert keyword, and chained exceptions
About the Author
Herb Schildt is an authority on the C and C++ languages, a master Windows programmer, and an expert on Java. His programming books have sold more than 2.5 million copies worldwide and have been translated into all major foreign languages. He is the author of numerous bestsellers, including: C: The Complete Reference, C++: The Complete Reference, and the co-author of Java 2: The Complete Reference (1st Edition).
₹499.00Title : Java 2: The Complete Reference, Fifth EditionAuthors : Herbert SchildtPublisher : McGraw Hill EducationISBN-13 : 978-0070495432Language : EnglishPages : 1165Variation : UsedBinding : PaperbackEdition : 5th Edition
This popular, application-oriented book has been revised as per the latest version of MATLAB to capture the recent advances in software. It covers the fundamentals as well as advanced features of MATLAB and its applications in control systems, neural networks, fuzzy logic, digital signal processing and mathematical methods. This book is valuable both as a textbook as well as a reference book for the theory and practical courses offered to students and practicing engineers.₹210.00 – ₹450.00Title : MATLAB and its Applications in EngineeringAuthors : Raj Kumar BansalISBN-13 : 978-8131716816Publisher : Pearson EducationBinding : PaperbackVariation : New - Used
John Deacon’s in-depth, highly pragmatic approach to object-oriented analysis and design, demonstrates how to lay the foundations for developing the best possible software. Students will learn how to ensure that analysis and design remain focused and productive. By working through the book, they will gain a solid working knowledge of best practices in software development. The focus of the text is on typical development projects and technologies, showing exactly what the different development activities are and emphasising what they should and should not be trying to accomplish. This fresh, comprehensive examination of object-oriented analysis and design in the context of today’s systems and technologies will be a valuable addition to the bookshelves of undergraduates and graduates on systems analysis and design courses.
₹589.00Title : Object-Oriented Analysis and Design By John DeaconAuthors : John DeaconPublisher : Pearson EducationISBN-13 : 978-8131726068Language : EnglishPages : 636Variation : UsedBinding : Paperback
Operating Systems: Internals and Design Principles provides a comprehensive and unified introduction to operating systems topics. Stallings emphasizes both design issues and fundamental principles in contemporary systems and gives readers a solid understanding of the key structures and mechanisms of operating systems. He discusses design trade-offs and the practical decisions affecting design, performance and security. The book illustrates and reinforces design concepts and ties them to real-world design choices through the use of case studies in UNIX and Windows.
₹399.00Title : Operating Systems: Internals and Design PrinciplesAuthors : William StallingsISBN-13 : 978-9332518803Binding : PaperbackLanguage : EnglishPages : 708Variation : Used